Tuesday 10 May 2011

Snack of the Week!

Hey all, I'm sticking with this "blogging-every-day" goal, and since nothing really new or exciting happened last night I've come up with a new section which I am going to do EVERY Tuesday! WOO HOO! This means lots of yummy snacks to test out :). So seeing as it's my birthday, and I still have Mother's Day treats kickin' around I am NOT I repeat NOT going to choose cake! I'm a little caked out! So I was looking in my pantry for something delicious, but also slightly nutritious..



Not too much of that to choose from. I should stop buying so much junk. Suddenly THIS beauty catches my eye(s).
This is like THE best trail mix I have ever tasted! Its got all the right stuff in it, and now for a limited time only $5.00! *said like on an infomercial*. Its got dried cranberries, dried bananas, dried pineapple, dried papaya, dried coconut, bittersweet chocolate, cashews, pecans, and almonds! Sounds good right? WRONG! It's friggen' DELECTABLE! I honestly cannot stop snacking on it, I just opened the box at the start of typing out this blog, and its seriously half gone. If you are getting a snack attack just by looking at this I will tell you where you can get some- At Co-op near all the bread and produce they have a bulk area.. that is where we found this! I seriously can't stop eating this... hmmm could it be because I skipped lunch? Oopsies!

That's all for now folks!
-SP

No comments:

Post a Comment