Wednesday 11 May 2011

Celebration of sorts!

Hey all!
So if you don't know me you PROBABLY don't know that it was my Birthday yesterday- unless you're a creepy stalker, and if you are I have a message for you... "GO AWAY". On a lighter note, this is how I celebrated!


I pre-purchased The Sims 3 Generations- ok I seriously am so stoked for this one, think stink bombs and bunk beds. Its pretty huge.
I went out to dinner with the in-laws at Cheesecake Cafe. It was soo sooooooo tastey! I had Fish and Chips, and French Apple Cheesecake for dessert (the cake was free cause it was my birthday :] ). The fish was soo yummy! The cake was delicious, as expected, pretty much it was like apple cobbler and cheesecake mixed into one! YUM! I wish I had taken pictures, but alas, I did not. I'm still new to this "blogging" thing and to be honest, I didn't want to be the weird girl taking pictures of her food while the rest of the people she was with ate like regular people. Don't worry though, soon I won't even care what people think! hehe.

Then I came home and looked at blogs- remember how I told you I'm blogsessed? Well I am. I found THIS super cute post for "Rango" cookies, perfect for Harley's Lizard themed birthday party (his birthday isn't til October.. oh well I guess I'll be prepared.

Then I thought to myself "heeeyyyyy, isn't Glee on tonight?" So I checked my PVR and sure enough, there Glee was! So to finish off a pretty cool night I got to watch Glee Prom. SO. GOOD.


YAY!

That's all for now folks!
-SP

No comments:

Post a Comment