Sunday 3 April 2011

Tagged

I have been tagged to share a little about me!

4 shows I watch:
  1. 1. Glee
    2. One Tree Hill
    3. How I Met Your Mother
    4.Rachael Ray

4 things I’m passionate about:
  1. 1. My Husband
    2. My Work
    3. Cooking!
    4. Music

4 phrases I say a lot:
  1. 1. "OUCH" as a stub my toe or run into our island
    2. "No thank you boys!" as the kids are getting into my seriously un-childproofed kitchen cupboards
3. "AGH its snowing AGAIN?!" as of late that's all I seem to ever say
4. "I'm so cold!" as I snuggle up to Harley to find some heat. :)

4 things I have learned from the past:
  1. 1.  Sometimes its best to just keep your mouth shut.
  2. 2. ALWAYS make sure to check the toilet seat BEFORE sitting down.
    3. The most painful things in life are the things we learn from best.
    4. Never leave your ice chipper unattended. Apparently those things are worth stealing.
     
4 Places I’d like to go:
  1. 1. ITALY SOSOSOSO bad!
  2. 2. Greece!
  3. 3.NYC, I wanna see a real broadway show!
  4. 4. The new Harry Potter Amusement Park in Orlando, FL.

4 things I did yesterday:
  1. 1. Watched Conference
  2. 2.  Made slow cooked Asian Pepper Steak! Yumm!
    3. Watched Tangled, and Megamind
    4. Shoveled the drive way, stupid snowstorm.

4 things I look forward to:
  1. 1. July!
    2. My paycheck.
    3. A good night's rest.
    4. Getting my passport!
     
4 things I love about winter:
  1. 1. Christmas Carols
    2. Herbal Tea/Hot Chocolate
    3. Mittens!
    4. Skating/Tobogganing

4 things on my wish list:
  1. 1. Headboard/Comforter for my bed.
    2. For it to be summer.
    3. To go on a real honeymoon
4.Xbox Kinect




-SP

2 comments: